There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 22 January 2010

Matching the evidence


I'm getting quite good at guessing who may be in the sauna simply by looking at the clues left outside the sauna door :) can anybody else match the evidence to the person?!

I felt a bit heady this morning ... however, not wanting to stay away from the pool altogether and opted to try something "new", one width head up breaststroke :) and still in the water, running a widths back (to my flip flops!) - it felt "strange" ... but hey, it got me in the water and I felt I was being sensible! Besides, running in the water was harder than I thought! It's good exercise - although, if the truth be known, I still prefer front crawl!

Or, I could have tried a cool Tai-chi workout with Jonathan!

Vince standing tall after his two lengths -


No comments:

Post a Comment