There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Top blog spot


It's great to know that "blog reading Lido members" are getting excited about being featured on the blog! When I showed Jonathan his picture he loved it! Soon after he saw the shot, Doreen was "chauffeured" down the side of the pool in style ... seeing me take a photo of the "Royal treatment" prompted Jonathan to say : "Oh I've just lost my front cover spot on todays blog!"

Admittedly the competition for the main spot was not yet a foregone conclusion ... I was pushed for choice. Was it going to be Doreen in her Rolls Royce or Jonathan giving it his all ? :)

Well, taking into account that I had to put my (dry and warm) hands back into freezing water while skilfully framing up the shot without looking through the view finder, I decided to give Jonathan and (myself !) the prime blog spot :)

But fear not, all action is featured with Doreen's photo rounding off this morning's Lido activities.
Just one more thing : if you haven't voted for my blog yet ... please vote! simply click on the Dorset Cereals icon on the top left hand corner - Thank you!

Jonathan sprinted across a width of the pool ...

... after which he felt purely ecstatic :)

Angie arriving on yet another rainy Lido morning but full of joy ahead of her swim

A magic arm entered the pool ... but who does it belong too?

Mark setting off on two lengths of the pool ...

... and safely back.

Pip and I had fun swimming a length together

Royal treatment for Doreen ... who is (sadly) labouring a bad knee. However, nothing would keep Doreen away from coming to the Lido!






No comments:

Post a Comment