Saturday 13 February 2010

What a life


I quickly made it to the pool for my splish before heading off the the Cotswolds for the weekend! It was lovely as I met a lot of faces I hadn't seen in a while!


How lovely to see Linda ... full of beans ... no wonder, she's just come from having had a full body massage and has arrived at the Lido for "the after treatment" : swim, sauna, swim, sauna ... what a life, hey!

Michael in a on a mission to get to the sauna after his swim!

Alberto is amazing! He comes for his swim at the Lido every weekend all the way from Aldershot!

He simply loves swimming outdoors!

Maureen giving me the thumbs up: "I've voted for your blog!"
Which reminds me : please do the same - vote! it's easy to do - simply click on the Dorset Cereal icon at the top left hand side:)

John enjoying his daily splish



No comments:

Post a Comment