Saturday 12 December 2009

Familiar faces


OK, today I (only) arrived at the pool around 10.40am... :) there was a (good) reason for that: I thought by arriving at a different/later time I would bump into "different" swimmers ... and not the usual 8am group ... ok, I will own up to reason number two too. It was very nice to stay in bed that little bit longer :)

But guess what? parking my bike I immediately recognised familiar bicycles! and the first person I detected swimming up and down was no other than (8-9am regular) Sue Rentoul! Then I see Jonathan, Barbara and Ines! What's happening? Have they been around since 8am or have they also opted for a later start?!

Anyway feeling much better for my prolonged sleep, I decided that after resorting to swimming widths for the past two days when nurturing my cold, I was ready to swim lengths again!

Good decision! The water felt sensational! No doubt, the sun added to the experience.

On to the Sauna and who do I bump into there? Yes, Sue Rentoul! However, Gus was soon to follow... then it was Ann and two more men I didn't know by name.

Coming out of the sauna I spotted Chris ... Chris number three that is! I don't know about you .. but I find it hard to keep up with the Chris's :)

I quickly put my camera under water and catch Chris (no. three) Gore in action.

It's Chris Gore enjoying his swim!

Chris promoting the SLSC

And here after his swim

No comments:

Post a Comment