Saturday 10 October 2009

No splish without a splash


The morning is looking a bit gloomy and yet once I wiggled my way through the entry to the Lido all gloominess disappears in an instance!

I've got a bit of a sore throat though ... is it wise to go for my daily splish? I wonder? Yes, why not! I'll just do four lengths then 10 minutes sauna and another quick splash - no splish without a splash, right?! :) That will do me good!

When I get down to my cubical I get chatting with Maureen - She's already been in and is raving about it!

"It's lovely! No, I don't do the sauna - too hot for me - a shower is enough."

We all stick to our rituals and Maureen is no different. In fact her routine is great! In the summer she sometimes even comes twice: before and after work! And I thought I was an excessive endorphin junky :)

On to my "get well formula". Very pleasant indeed! I think I'm feeling great?! Too much blood rushing around my body right now to really know... I guess?

Home for Breakfast. Ah well, it's not looking quite as good anymore :) On the other hand the sun is coming out and I'll be on the mend in no time!









No comments:

Post a Comment